20 April 2006

Going back to school!

In case anyone gets to wondering, I'll be only lightly posting for the next five or so weeks. I am busy with a bunch of work for a resto-bar I am currently designing and some other freelance stuff. I am also enrolled in the "Chaos Magic in Business" course being offered by Robert Anton Wilson's Maybe Logic Academy. I'm very excited, as the class is taught by none other than Peter J. Carroll, one of the founders of the Magical Pact of the Illuminates of Thanateros (IOT) and the man who coined the term "chaos magic." (This is also the order that denied my entrance due to a lack of group work. Darn isolation.)

Carroll's site, Specularium, can be found here. It deals with the concept of "three-dimensional time concealed in the data of fundamental physics." (And no, I don't understand a shred of it.)

4 comments:

channel null said...

We're going to be classmates. My copy of liber null is 600 miles from here right now, and I'm going to steal my "magic boxes" from work, so I automatically get cool-kid status and all the girls (ha ha, there are girls in an online class with "chaos magic" and "business" in the title, sure) will love my lack of direction. I plan on huffing white-out in class, too.

Fell said...

Awesome!

Yeah, I tend to give my copy of Liber Null away. I think I've boughten and given away over a dozen copies over the past half-decade — no joke. Whether anyone gets any use out of it is another story. Fortunately, my friend just a few blocks away as both of them.

Now I just have to make some boxes…

See you in the MLAcademy forums! And the GGroup! And the blogs!

Wow. We could be dating…

Klintron said...

Sounds awesome guys. You'll share your notes,yeah? ;)

Fell said...

Definitely let you know how it goes!