17 November 2005

Brandi and Danielle look like NIN sluts

Last night at the Nine Inch Nails concert (review, Edmonton Journal), I was drawn in by the stage presence of the band and the way they used light and smoke to create these dramatic effects around the band members. Not only were they one of the best bands I’ve had the fortune of seeing live, but they sounded better than any, too. Trent has reserved himself a place in rock n roll heaven, as far as I’m concerned. Too bad the sound was shit for Death from Above 1979, as they’re a fantastic band.

And then after the show, Trent Reznor’s “personal trainer,” Gino, picked up Brandi and Danielle and took them backstage. Though, if I were in a band, I’d take those two backstage, too. Not willing to sleep around however, they took off and hung out with Death from Above 1979 at the Black Dog, on Whyte.

Jeremy and I were just down the street admiring their tour buses outside of The Met. I want some dirty stories for your wedding, Brandi.

And as I ran into a load of persons I knew there and some that read this, so Hello to those of you that do, like Dana, Trina, Victoria, Jarvis, Dallas (saw you rocking out in your private box), and my dear Seana: you poor girl — I hope you heal from that, uhh… little spill you took (“one drink” my ass).

9 comments:

Scott said...

Great blog... saw NIN here in Toronto, great show. Trent has some passion out there.

Scott

Fell said...

Yeah, I was totally blown away by the show. Reznor's voice was, as my friend Dana put it after her bra popped off, "like glass." They had the best sound, by far, of any live show I've seen to date!

I'll have some more occult oriented stuff coming soon. Just need the time to sit down and write it; been busy lately.

:-)

Anonymous said...

The projected video was amazing!Reznor is best live -jgb

darrin the great said...

i want a personal trainer named gino. but i guess i'm not cool enough.

Fell said...

Darrin, I'll be your personal "trainer." I'll cross that with Brandi's regimen and some cameras and we can sell the product on the side. You'll get buff, make teh love, and we can make movies on the side.

See, where Nine Inch Nails failed to succeed, you are already locked into endless nights of Brandi frollicking.

I'll marry into the P. Family eventually. All in good time…

darrin the buff said...

will you change your name to gino? gino is key.

Fell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fell said...

Gino P., we'll go with.

Anonymous said...

Gino is a great guy and an awesome trainer. He got Trent in awesome shape all NATURAL. He would train Tr right before he would do on stage and also on theyre off days. Common sense will tell you, high intense training and an increase in protein will add muscle.